Dorf

Unremarkable User
1 - Brain Maggot is a cosmetic in tf2. The moderator that made this decision to mute me is deliberately inferring homophobic slurs from their own imagination into my censored message and should take a look at their own morals, not mine.

2 - B*tch is not a homophobic slur. And if it somehow is, why is this not enforced on other players since this word is used constantly in every video game ever?

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
1 - Brain Maggot is a cosmetic in tf2. The moderator that made this decision to mute me is deliberately inferring homophobic slurs from their own imagination into my censored message and should take a look at their own morals, not mine.

2 - B*tch is not a homophobic slur. And if it somehow is, why is this not enforced on other players since this word is used constantly in every video game ever?

https://www.skial.com/forums/ban-appeals.14/

Family

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Comms and I will issue a little bit text with everything no problem stats sure

Aeryn

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Still can't get the correct link. I am clicking on the mute in question. Also don't appreciate Family being in here trash talking through reactions. Bit of a clue into their intent with their reports, no?

All you need to do is copy and paste the link Kalashnikov posted, into this form here. Here's what it should look like:

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 1.57.28 PM.png

Dorf

Unremarkable User
All you need to do is copy and paste the link Kalashnikov posted, into this form here. Here's what it should look like:

That's what I have been trying. Doesn't work.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-23 222720.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-23 222720.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 10