• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

No name

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Recently, I've been playing a match of jailbreak. Some guy named HG|✠Mat(^-^)| [U:1:149584730] let some guy into armory who was fd with no ammo. After I tell him he's being friendly and that's bannable, he accuses me of ghosting and gets me muted. I don't understand why skial would disable replay, because now I have zero evidence to appeal. Not everyone has video recording software at hand.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Demo recording is built into tf2 and even really low end computers can usually handle demo recording so you don't need software to get evidence

We got a guide on how to record demos https://www.skial.com/threads/collecting-evidence-in-tf2.47782/

If replay was removed its probably because of how buggy it can be. There's been complaints about it for a long time which is why Valve eventually removed it

D3xus

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Replays are harder to share when someone like me needs to review evidence. Demos are much easier to share around as files. It really isn't that much more work to type record demoname and stop into the console, then upload that file.