shots

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I was on TF2 a while back. I hadn't cared much about what server I played and I casually went through a couple servers, excluding Valve. It came to me I wasn't having much fun with people I played with. One day, I decided to stick with one server and and fortunately one of the tags included the word "Skial". So, I played and played. I communicated with regulars. (This was when I met @RMSniper and she became one of the first on my friend's list). I formed connections. Then, before I even realized how enjoyable these servers were, I reached 1000+ hours and made many friends just from these servers. All in all, I want to thank Skial's friendly and active communities on the forums and in game. Here's to Skial.

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I think this is a wonderful story. It's amazing to see how different the SERVERS to the FORUMS are. Like one LIGHT side and one DARK side.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think this is a wonderful story. It's amazing to see how different the SERVERS to the FORUMS are. Like one LIGHT side and one DARK side.
People in the servers are more cancerous than people on the forums. Take you, for example.

And eyy you're hot for donating

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Especially when you like to spew out NIGGER pictures in un-mod, and bring people down on the forums by dumb rating them. Ya, that's not cancerous at all. People can come back, but we need to bomb down this attitude and mentality of "I can dumb rate people for this reason" because freedom of speech is required both in and out of the forums without labelling each other. Stay safe.

Edit: Thank you for donating Shots, let's continue to grow this flower loving community more.
It's just a funny sounding word, dude. Dumb ratings are just a box on a site. Grow up, and stop being so ignorant and entitled. Kindness should be given regardless of how others treat you, and you should always expect people to react in a bad way when you're being condescending and annoying.

Anyways, Shots, thank you for donating. You've done this humble community a service!

shots

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
It's just a funny sounding word, dude. Dumb ratings are just a box on a site. Grow up, and stop being so ignorant and entitled. Kindness should be given regardless of how others treat you, and you should always expect people to react in a bad way when you're being condescending and annoying.

Anyways, Shots, thank you for donating. You've done this humble community a service!
Thanks friend.