Donated again, but having issues with the "connect" command

Discussion in 'Donations' started by Jswars, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Jswars

Jswars Uncharitable Spy

Hi,

I hope this is the right section for this post.
    So i donated for the 3rd time <3, and never had any issues before.
    Lately when i try to connect to a full server (following the instructions), i get the message "server is full". It used to work couple days ago but not recently. Any idea what is causing this?

Thanks Skial in any cases!

edit: i noticed crashing randomly lately when i use "Action" in-game couple times in a row (gifting), and the "server is full" message occurs after the crash when i want to reconnect.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  2. ly_dee

ly_dee Epic Skial Regular Contributor

Steam:

Sometimes when the server is full you'll get that message even if you're a donator because another donator is trying to connect at the same time as you. Or, if you see 33/32 or 25/24, meaning a reserved slot has been taken, you need to wait until the server kicks someone. In both cases, you need to wait a few seconds and retry.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Jswars

Jswars Uncharitable Spy

Oh that must be it then, i didn't know it was limited to 33/32, i believed that any donator could directly connect at any time, no matter the current number of players.

Thanks for clearing that up!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice