Blockhead

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hey I'm just wondering if anyone watches television when their favorite show premieres or if you still watch tv. I personally haven't watched television in a month. I see most of my shows on Hulu or Netflix such as Community or Arrested Development. Recent rumors of Community being removed from NBC is truely disturbing due to low viewership(tv wise same schedule as the Big Bang Theory) while it has a large fanbase on the internet.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I will go on a mass killing spree if Community is actually canceled.

Airakah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Only shows I watch on TV are top chef and occasionally American horror story.
I'm addicted to netlfix :)been getting the supernatural seasons in by mail :D already on season 2!

Blockhead

Mildly Menacing Medic
I will go on a mass killing spree if Community is actually canceled.
It was removed from the mid season scheduling but NBC said it will air the remaining episodes of the third season. No clarification if they will renew for a season 4.:(

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
3 MB/s download speed
Vuze with download encryption
TPB
Have a habit of download the entire series of one TV show rather than one or two episodes

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I still watch TV but I tend to do it in spurts now that I have a DVR. For instance I have all the ep's of Boardwalk Empire saved up but haven't watched them yet week to week. But I do tune in to watch Top Chef just about every Wednesday. Cooking shows and sports ftw.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Blue Mountain State on SpikeTV and How to Make It In America on HBO.
Btw, today they had been rotating "The Lord of the Rings". All three of them. The whole day. On Encore. I've seen "The king's return" which is my favorite one 3 times today. lol