• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Staked le Steph

Mildly Menacing Medic
In my opinion, I truly believe that Vagineer is overpowered in its current state. My main dislike is the rage.

This rage gives you speed powerup and Uber for a few seconds. In my opinion, the speed should be removed when the Uber gets removed as well.

Though it is my opinion,

Reactions: Blessed.

Blessed.

Mildly Menacing Medic
I can agree to an extent of nerfing his rage however, if you remove the speed power up when the uber gets removed you'd get a speed boost for a couple of seconds and that doesn't really make much sense to then have the speed boost in the first place. I believe if you removed the stun portion of the rage that'd be a better nerf. Essentially his rage is much like regular Saxton Hale with two added bonuses which doesn't make much sense, along with the wrench having a larger hit reg than regular hale. If he were to have the regular speed boost and uber for the first second that makes sense. But as I'm currently typing this I'm watching someone play the vagineer and he's literally just spamming his rage, with such an over powered rage the stun at the very least should be removed.

nil.

Mildly Menacing Medic
Then you'll have plain Saxton hale. I have seen worse vagineer then this one before when they gave major him boost of speed+haste+13 ubers when before it was longer uber duration like lasted 15+ seconds & so on. I don't see issue with his kit but rage gauge should increase since getting rage in instant from backstab/market garden is what fill it up the most

Kurin Ginsu

Mildly Menacing Medic
at least he is not that complicated to play but yeah the Uber is quite overpowered and should be changed to give him a powerful shotgun