• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Thomas Montle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Ok so I dont know what this guy's deal is, but he has been talking shit about skial for hours. He said something about getting banned for rancho relaxo then said, bottiger must have gotten ripped off on that item, then he says its a joke that skial is the largest and that they got 30 empty servers and that all skial admins are retards. I just want to understand why somone would spend so much time hating skial. It is pointless.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ok so I dont know what this guy's deal is, but he has been talking shit about skial for hours. He said something about getting banned for rancho relaxo then said, bottiger must have gotten ripped off on that item, then he says its a joke that skial is the largest and that they got 30 empty servers and that all skial admins are retards. I just want to understand why somone would spend so much time hating skial. It is pointless.

Something tells me this will need to go to unmod

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Some people get banned for legitimate reasons but in their heads they think they are completely innocent so they'll shit talk endlessly even though they are guilty as fuck

It's not that uncommon of a occurrence

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Some people get banned for legitimate reasons but in their heads they think they are completely innocent so they'll shit talk endlessly even though they are guilty as fuck

It's not that uncommon of a occurrence
And then there are people like Paul, who just wanna ruin the servers