Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Currently hosting an epic raffu with a winning chance of 37.5%! Information in my signature!

Hey there, I'm looking to sell, buy, and trade some stuff! :)
> Add me if paying B/O prices, otherwise.. just offer below!

B/O Selling Prices:
Unfortunately, due to the laziness that resides in me, I am no longer able to update this thread regularly. I have tons of interesting stuff, and I don't demand for insanely high B/Os, so if your still interested, I do happen to have trade threads that are updated almost everyday. http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/34239

Keep in mind that these are B/O prices, and are negotiable. Add me, or give me a shout if your even the slightest interested : )

Confused Trader said:
Versions? Dafuq?!?!?!!!11

Derpingson said:
Yes, versions. Although it might not have been the right word for this, I'm using it to inform my potential customers. How, you may ask? When someone looks at my shop and decides that nothing fits their tastes, they normally do not take another visit. However, once anything changes at all in my shop, I will update the shop by adding +0.1 on the current version number. That way, my customers will know that new stuff have come in stock, and they might be interested in those newer items. Applied April 8th, 2012.

Wish Dave didn't temporarily closed his Lighting Trade Shop :(Sold my shit in a day D: