MoonCancer

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
The motivator for pirate_adventure starts at round 13:50+ minutes left round time and by that time most players are on the platforms section after the first section and have to deal with 3 relatively close together traps that allows the motivator to catch up easily and also on the upper sections the motivators killbox seems to cover the the entire floor or is just too large and can kill all players with ease with the most notable instance being on the section with pillars on the right and a pipe on the left. the motivators killbox covers *both* of those areas and is even capable of killing players through the fence between the massive door that leads outside the ship and past the bomb trap.

MoonCancer

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I think the motivator ought to start at 10 or 11 minutes left round time when most players most of the time have reached the outside of the ship

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Motivator's killbox is the size it is due to how widely spaced many areas of the map is, especially in the later half of the map. I'll rework the motivator path to accommodate smaller size, likely will close off some of the wider areas, but thats fine

I will not delay the motivator too long, I'll extend it to start at 60 seconds instead of 45, too many players hang back and do absolutely nothing on DR

As before, I'll bring these changes into baby pirate as well.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
  • Drastically reduced motivator killzone, this may lead to motivator bypasses, if so, please report
  • Motivator begins in 90 seconds instead of the 60 I initially planned to adjust to.
  • Message will display when motivator activates.
  • Modified motivator path to accommodate smaller killzone