• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Vantage

Unremarkable User
Today I encountered 2 people on the EU 2 deathrun server. Some maps had a button that you needed to hit to proceed through the map, and these guys stood in front of the button. Obviously, they absorbed all our hits and we couldn't press the button. This hindered everyone's progress, and everyone would eventually die.

Any solutions?

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Most buttons require you to hit with your melee, the problem would be solved easily if you could activate the button using guns.

MoonCancer

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I remember it. That button past the lasers on dr_bank can be blocked as well the one on dr_office and that's it I guess but in any case the sheer solution is just get there first assuming there's people in the server who have the intention to block lul you could demo-knight charge, scout/power jack pyro zerg rush or Spy cloak to get to buttons first easily. Spy cloak can absorb the lasers on dr_bank long enough for you to easily jump through them with only less than half HP remaining depending which isn't a demerit at all unless you get sucked into the fire pit or fall into the water tank in the precious few seconds after it gets activated that you can crawl out of with enough HP in time. You could also report for griefing or try and community vote a better version of the map if there is one lul.