• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

catto

Scarcely Lethal Noob
the map selection on skial's deathrun is pitifully small and it's a shame because of how nice the server is compared to others. it has a lot of quality and features others don't but it's seriously lacking in variety when it comes to maps. they can become stale very quickly and it leads to only a spare few "good maps" being severely overplayed. it can become stale quick for reoccurring players, and skial could benefit from a larger selection.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Try your hand at making a map for deathrun, and let Skial decide it's worthiness.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Skial always denies requests to add more maps.
Actually providing links to maps instead of only saying we need more variety to our map rotation and expecting us to just pull random maps out of a hat for the server would be a great start.

As for maps being denied in the past, probably because not enough people showed any support for the maps or it was statistically unpopular. Or broken

2Fort

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Actually providing links to maps instead of only saying we need more variety to our map rotation and expecting us to just pull random maps out of a hat for the server would be a great start.

As for maps being denied in the past, probably because not enough people showed any support for the maps or it was statistically unpopular. Or broken
For a start i recommend safety first, just made an account, i like the server but needs some maps. I can't post links though :/