Sakendei

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So why is league of legends dead on this forum? lol last post was a few months ago. is this mostly a tf2 community?

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yes, most players come here from our tf2 servers. But if you like, you can always start some topics. I know some people here are into leageu (me at least).
Another thing, everyone here is into "steam". So Dota is quit popular here.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
The most annoying thing of Dota is that the camera doesn't follow your character. Also it all seems so dark, and all the items appear to be the same.

Tried it once, didn't like it. Perhaps later on I can try again.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
because you need dota hats and they totally effect gameplay

you have to BUY HEROS in LoL.
There is a Free Week System, not to mention in game point which you grind. Honestly if you grind enough you never have to spend money on your progress.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
In DOTA 2 you get all of that....for free! Right off the bat!
That's fine, I'm just saying that you don't have to buy anything. Don't want anyone to think you have to actually buy everything in League. You can have everything you need for the game by just grinding your way through. Only thing to really buy is skins, ward skins, icons and such.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I like League its a bit simple when compared to Dota, you cant really compare the two since both cater to a different player base, meaning that in league its a bit easy to pick up and play so causal gamers will like it more, however in dota the learning curve can be a bit steep so more serious or rather dedicated players will play