Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I didn't want to put this in other games, because I don't think this is considered a game, more like a fraudulent, piece of shit attempt at making money as quick as possible. These are some long videos, but do a bit of research and watch the videos, and you'll understand.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You put TB and Nerd cubed on the same page, I'm not sure if I should be happy or disgusted.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm sorry to be one of "those guys" so feel free to rate dumb, but could someone give a simple summary as to whats going on? I'm curious but don't like to sit through these 10 minute videos

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm sorry to be one of "those guys" so feel free to rate dumb, but could someone give a simple summary as to whats going on? I'm curious but don't like to sit through these 10 minute videos

guy asked review code, got it, made video and critizisedsed it for being awful, developer took down the video for copyright and claiming that he didnt give permission for monetizing the video, blarg

Moose's 5 steps to knowledge!

1: TotalBiscuit asked for a review copy from the developers and got it.
2: TotalBiscuit criticized the game.
3: A few weeks later, the developers removed the video with a DMCA takedown. An illegal act because of the fair use doctrine.
4: TotalBiscuit then made this video to explain the situation, explain shady deals the developers have made to promote their games and to highlight how easily people can abuse the automatic system of Youtube to remove videos and to add strikes to accounts (3 strikes and your account is closed).
5: Optional step: read some fucking books, it will make you smart! c: