Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
Not used to EDIT: Not seeing: 11/26: This website has been upgraded to XenForo software (or something like that) in the top left hand corner

:harpdarp:

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't know whether this is dark theme or skial in general but this is what I see.

Edit: Fixed

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Now with the dark theme there is no size limit on signatures.

2013-06-30_2324.png

2013-06-30_2325.png

I don't need to see full size screenshots in signatures :\

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
can you remove it tho
The point is that anyone's signature will be full size not just SgtGiraffe's. I'm not going to constantly remove everyone's giant signature because of something that can be fixed via XenForo.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The point is that anyone's signature will be full size not just SgtGiraffe's. I'm not going to constantly remove everyone's giant signature because of something that can be fixed via XenForo.

Pretty sure you still have to load the whole image, you just don't have to see the whole thing. So not ideal either way, I deleted it already.

Reactions: Ruelel

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
Now with the dark theme there is no size limit on signatures.

2013-06-30_2324.png

2013-06-30_2325.png

I don't need to see full size screenshots in signatures :\

well sorry for the 1 min loading time because of my screen shot i don't use the dark theme so i was not aware it didn't auto crop it

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
So, we're not fixing signatures? Because if I try making my sig smaller so I can fit my shop link in, it looks like shit.