Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Scratch.gif
I knew that.
kinda.
Poisoned.gif

maybe not
Beaten.gif
For the love of God, could you please stop using those goddam Tiger Emoticons in every sentence you ever write on this website? They aren't necessary. Kinda does not fucking equal tiger brushing teeth.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
For the love of God, could you please stop using those goddam Tiger Emoticons in every sentence you ever write on this website? They aren't necessary. Kinda does not fucking equal tiger brushing teeth.

But I like the emoticons, I think they're cute

Maybe you should stop letting trivial things bother you so you don't look like a jerk to other people

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is marked as resolved, however user profiles in the dark theme appear broken.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This is marked as resolved, however user profiles in the dark theme appear broken.

Anyone else have the same issue?

They look fine to me. What are you calling broken? If it's not obvious and you're not specific we can't do anything.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I feel a longer page represents me better. We should leave it like that and just fix it for everyone else.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Looks fine on my screen now. If I find any other bugs I'll post them here (or in a new thread if this gets locked.)

Goodbye.gif

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The Teamspeak overlay on the right side of the forum seems to be missing currently.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I got some weird line running through the screen whenever I go on someone's profile page, mine included.

7UrjJnJ.jpg

It only shows up on profile pages, however.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It seems like people are just using the dark theme now after seeing this thread about it's issues...