Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ko9jwsj.jpg

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
This thread is too good to die.
Then why post so close together? It just makes you seem like a total asshole. Instead, you should wait for other people to post, and then you can post. That way everyone gets there own turn, and you become less of an asshole.

ЯS6 Augar

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Then why post so close together? It just makes you seem like a total asshole. Instead, you should wait for other people to post, and then you can post. That way everyone gets there own turn, and you become less of an asshole.
Yeah. I'll wait my turn in the long line of people waiting to post in this thread.

Sexy Heisenberg

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
The main thing that keeps me from buying it is money I'm wondering if it's one of those games that only popular because "IT'S SO HARDCORE, SO DIFFICULT, SO AWESOME". I'm just hoping that the difficulty isn't the main selling point of the game, reminds me of certain terrible retro games that people only like because they're difficult. If that's not the only thing going for it, then I might just buy it.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The main thing that keeps me from buying it is money I'm wondering if it's one of those games that only popular because "IT'S SO HARDCORE, SO DIFFICULT, SO AWESOME". I'm just hoping that the difficulty isn't the main selling point of the game, reminds me of certain terrible retro games that people only like because they're difficult. If that's not the only thing going for it, then I might just buy it.
Yeah, trust me, it's not.