Bottiger

Administrator
Nobody here knows. We've already asked for his steam and he started saying we wanted to steal his personal information.

He's very likely banned for cheating because the first time he talked shit about us was complaining about our anti-cheat when he didn't understand that entries were unbanned because the entry with the old IP was removed and a new entry was made.

CyrusRedblock: But your anti-cheat is trash which is why you have to manually undo so many console bans, the last public one on your forums was like a week ago. It’s because you and your garbage volunteer “skial staff” tried to modify SMAC but have no idea how to do it and can barely understand macros and just don’t understand basic coding let alone updating a plugin.

It's kind of ridiculous that you think we shouldn't be allowed to downvote shit like this.

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Just call him out with proof and let the internet do it's job

Its also not as if I can really stop you from doing anything. I'm already one of the most negatively reacted people on the forum, that doesn't slow me down.

Bottiger

Administrator
Just call him out with proof and let the internet do it's job

Its also not as if I can really stop you from doing anything. I'm already one of the most negatively reacted people on the forum, that doesn't slow me down.

We did call him out him out for many months and the internet did not "do it's job" until I had to waste time compiling that picture you see there after he started doing that shit almost every day.

You have way too much faith in random people on reddit.

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
he's clearly got problems if he actually put personal information on a public Steam profile
Wait... you guys don't put your name, your address, your schedule, your social security number, credit card with all of the info, passport, driving license and ID there?

weirdos...

• Haha
Reactions: KinCryos