El Jefe

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Sir/Maam.

Recently, I have been scammed in csgo. I was selling items for real money when someone added me he said he would buy them for steam wallet money. He then proposed the trade and I then accepted thinking he would then keep his promise and give me my money. He then took my skins and immediately blocked me on steam. But, fortunately I have gotten a picture of his account and his inventory with my skins in side. Below is his steam profile link and pictures of his account and the trade and Items he has stole.

Phthalo Green

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Something like this recently happened to me as well, please let me know what happens with your case. thank you.

pool man

Scarcely Lethal Noob
The first clue that it's a scam is when they claim to pay with "Steam wallet money", which is impossible.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Am I the only one wondering why any of this is relevant. Only @Meowcenary would fall for this.

But no really, its so easy not to get scammed on steam anymore, steam even made a guide on how to avoid it, at this point its time to re-evaluate life.

Gentleman.

Uncharitable Spy
Sir/Maam.

Recently, I have been scammed in csgo. I was selling items for real money when someone added me he said he would buy them for steam wallet money. He then proposed the trade and I then accepted thinking he would then keep his promise and give me my money. He then took my skins and immediately blocked me on steam. But, fortunately I have gotten a picture of his account and his inventory with my skins in side. Below is his steam profile link and pictures of his account and the trade and Items he has stole.

If you have time and the requisite evidence, please submit a report via SteamRep here.