NimuS'

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Please do add some csgo servers

iam a big csgo fan and i play csgo almost every day iam always active on commonity servers and iam admin on one of the most uniqe servers. will not post ip or webpage cuz i dont want to advertise but some csgo servers would be fantastic

// NimuS' UltimateGamingCrew

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
https://www.skial.com/threads/frequently-denied-suggestions-read-this-first.16268/

Not sure if this suggestion applies but I feel this has been requested before to a situation where
  • If we add servers to other games than we'll be requested to add servers to more and more games under the excuse that "<name of game with a Skial server> has a Skial server, why can't <name of game without a Skial server> have a server?"
  • Not enough people vouched for a new server
You'd need a ridiculous amount of people to vouch for a CSGO server for it to actually happen, one person won't change anything.

Bottiger

Administrator
We tried it on launch day and it didn't fill.

We also don't want to host a game where our servers are inferior to official ones. Community servers are not ranked.

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
We tried it on launch day and it didn't fill.

We also don't want to host a game where our servers are inferior to official ones. Community servers are not ranked.
This. I played a few times on the Skial CS:GO server when the game released in 2012 (damn in 8 months the game will be 3 years old) and it didn't fill up much. Plus the official valve servers are so popular because you just click "play" and bam you're in a game. Instead of browsing through a selection of over a thousand different servers to MAYBE find a good one here and there.