JonJon

Legendary Skial King
Decided to make a thread If anyone is interesting making a lobby instead of playing solo. So just post and someone might respond to you for an open slot.

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
Is anyone down for a game or so? Just got back to playing CS:GO after a break from it.

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
Sliver 4 with almost 430 hours on game. I'm always playing solo and can't evening rank up cause of teammates.

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
Well I have been playing with Johny a lot and I am GN1 and he is GN2. We could REALLY use another person around that area. I prefer that there are not any Silvers. If you ever want to play with me then send me a friend invite.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Im gold nova 1. Im really good with awp and pretty decent with rifles. I wouldnt mind playing with you guys, but Im not always up for comp games

Deleted

I am getting unbanned once again on Saturday ~2 PM EST. I would love to have some GN1 or higher ranked players to queue with. Anyone in?

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Deleted

I am most likely getting GN3 tomorrow. If there are any GN3s or higher then add me on Steam so we can play.

Vinsu

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I'm LE if anyone wants to add for MM. I won't accept players lower than badge though