Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
So I'm still fairly new to CSGO trading. I've been in it for awhile but not actually into it. Going from TF2 to CSGO is a pretty big change. A lot more price factors to consider and just overall trading takes longer in my opinion. I have only had 3 knives so far all under $60. I'm going for at least a $100 knife. Any knife types to stay away from? I've heard that stattrak knives are something big to avoid.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
the only knives worth investing in are the karambits, both bayonets, and the butterfly knife. Best to avoid gut knife, flip knife, falchion, and shadow daggers. Although the shadow daggers could be a risky investment if they ever got rid of the screen shaking on it.

Dutch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
the only knives worth investing in are the karambits, both bayonets, and the butterfly knife. Best to avoid gut knife, flip knife, falchion, and shadow daggers. Although the shadow daggers could be a risky investment if they ever got rid of the screen shaking on it.
Hm. Well considering the good skins for all those knives are $120 minimum basically you know any good profit strategies? I've just been trading in TF2 and converting. But I want to be trading in CSGO and making more profit while trading TF2.