Status
Not open for further replies.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Where+the+fuck+are+the+memes+These+are+all+rage+_6074f7834eb798a774f32c4375cc9504.png

but custom skins and shit would be nice

Ergoman

Uncharitable Spy
I managed to understand TF2's Economy when I got the game. DOTA 2 Economy still is confusing to me. Now I have to worry about another one potentially?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I wonder if they'll do something like the "Proof of Purchase" for the sad sobs who bought the game.

[TBM] CeLlS

Uncharitable Spy
No. Don't even go there.
Could you imagine that?
Unusual AWP with circling Deagles.
How would that even look?

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well damn, is there going to be cosmetic items and stuff?

I couldn't see that happening as TF2 has a cartoon aspect to it, CS doesn't.

What I could see are items like strange parts in CS:GO, I'd call them Stattrak Tools. Things that would count things like kills on last bullet or MVPs made with said gun.

Furthermore, I feel the demand for Stattrak items in general would skyrocket should Valve add ranks to the weapons the same way TF2 does (ex. Unremarkable, Rage-Inducing, Hale's Own, etc.)

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I couldn't see that happening as TF2 has a cartoon aspect to it, CS doesn't.

What I could see are items like strange parts in CS:GO, I'd call them Stattrak Tools. Things that would count things like kills on last bullet or MVPs made with said gun.

Furthermore, I feel the demand for Stattrak items in general would skyrocket should Valve add ranks to the weapons the same way TF2 does (ex. Unremarkable, Rage-Inducing, Hale's Own, etc.)
look at the date of the post and thread before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.