Do you think cs:golounge/ cs:golounge betting sucks?

• yes

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • no u

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
I bet a key worth of skins on LDLC in the LDLC verses HR match, got nothing but my initial skins in return. I don't even understand why people bother betting on crap like this.

Anyone have the same thing happen to them?

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
there werent enough skins bet on hell raisers so you didnt get anything

Vincenzo

there werent enough skins bet on hell raisers so you didnt get anything
Well, my friend bet +/- the same amount of skins on LDLC and he got $0.40 in returns, so I can't understand why I didn't get anything on top of my initial bet. Plus, the last time I check at least 27% of the people bet of HR, so I should've at least received some shitty $0.05 skin.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How about me having $30 value on mouz and then Na'Vi forfeits when the comeback was real. Forfeit rules are bullshit, if a match is being played out to almost the end then the winning teams bets should get their value.

Vincenzo

Because not every one wins when they bet. It's called a gamble.
Oh, I understand that not everyone wins, I have gambled away and lost over 30 buds in tf2. What I don't understand is the fact that the amount of returns is unequally distributed among those who bet the same amount of items.

Than again, this is small time betting on gaming, so I can see that logic may have not been involved in how the skins were distributed among the winners.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
"In some cases, if your potential reward value is very low, (generally below 0.1) there is a small chance you may not win something, besides your initial items.
  • In addition to this rule: in some cases, where the odds are highly in favour of one team and you bet on the favoured team, you may end up without any winnings at all. Reason being: more people bet on the winning team than the total amount of items lost. In these cases, potential reward values become irrelevant. It all depends on the total amount of items placed on the match."
Directly quoted off the Lounge.

cryuff

Scarcely Lethal Noob
When u betting u need to have 1$< reward to be sure you will get something, when the % are high for team you are betting on

lvstriker

Scarcely Lethal Noob
if you bet 1$ and bellow you have a chance to get really bad skins or even nothing and also if the odds are 80% to 20% it's even more rare. It's not csgolounge folt, it's just that most top betters will grab all your skins

Dolphin 2

Scarcely Lethal Noob
In my opinion betting sucks because it's so volatile. I bet 16 times, every single time was on the majority favored, and every single time i did research into the history of both teams, seing which team was on a slump, which had win streaks, and how each team had done against the other in the past. I only won 2 of the 16 bets. Thankfully the most i ever bet was 20$, and in total i bet 25$ (most bet's 10 cent bets) Even though i lost all of it, it was kind of fun. But i stopped doing it after losing so many times.

csgoacademy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
It's pretty normal, but I've been getting underpaid a lot lately. Not sure why. I've been winning quite a lot, though.