Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Update: Main account is Silver Elite Master, secondary account is Master Guardian Elite.

GG Valve.

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Recently completed my 10 wins, and now Silver 3, which at least isn't the worst possible rank

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Recently completed my 10 wins, and now Silver 3, which at least isn't the worst possible rank
I'd suggest to take awhile to learn the game and get better outside of MM, so that when you go back you can be better at the game. Your first couple of matches after being ranked will be the ones to determine your ELO that you start with. So if you lose and derank after playing a bunch of games, it will only be harder for you to go up ranks.

Don't get stuck in the ELO hell of silver.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'd suggest to take awhile to learn the game and get better outside of MM, so that when you go back you can be better at the game. Your first couple of matches after being ranked will be the ones to determine your ELO that you start with. So if you lose and derank after playing a bunch of games, it will only be harder for you to go up ranks.

Don't get stuck in the ELO hell of silver.
look at this scrub

Persian

Scarcely Lethal Noob
My play rank is Legendary Eagle Master, But I got demoted to DMG and I might rank up again after 1-2 win(s)