Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Don't be fooled by the hawt animay wimin that are used in an attempt to get you to get a shitty game. As said by this guy
YAgQ2Au.png
the game is fun as hell. I've had this game for about a month and am still having a blast with it. The puzzle-esc style put me off towards it but it actually works really well with the tools they make available to you. Yes it is F2P and there are in app purchases but you don't need to spend a cent to be able to play with people at the top. It makes it go faster yes but it's much better to have the feeling of earning everything yourself.
The community for it is actually pretty big and active and if you join now you can get some of the rewards they are giving out for their 7 million downloads event.

The only real gripe I have with this is that grinding is a pain until you get to the late game, and even then it's still a bit of a chore.

It's for Android and Apple but you can only play with people with the same platform as you.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Don't be fooled by the hawt animay wimin that are used in an attempt to get you to get a shitty game.
As someone who's spent a lot of time studying the crusades, I can confirm that the inclusion of anime babes is for historical accuracy.