Ed_

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
As me and some of the skial regs have established that you can easily get 2k credits an hour if you're seeding this leads onto being able to get the expensive items from the credit shop relatively fast. And I've heard bott was meant to have the titles such as "skial" hard to get and not a couple of months work.

The goes on to me thinking that maybe some increases of prices in the credit shop :)

Reactions: Toxik

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sure for some of the first tier stuff, but it'll roughly take 332 seeding hours for the skial tag. Please do not raise page 2's title prices Q.Q

Ed_

Contributor
250 hours minimum for skial tag, but I don't know how EXPENSIVE bott wants that one to be. But on discord people were saying how easy credits were to get earlier.. maybe just increase the price of page 1s and some page2s

TheMiningAlex

I don't know about most of the other servers but I know jb doesn't seed well for that. Mostly since we have a more select audience it seems.

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
As me and some of the skial regs have established that you can easily get 2k credits an hour if you're seeding this leads onto being able to get the expensive items from the credit shop relatively fast. And I've heard bott was meant to have the titles such as "skial" hard to get and not a couple of months work.

The goes on to me thinking that maybe some increases of prices in the credit shop :)
I agree I think all the prices should be doubled at least to give something to work for and so that the most dedicated players will be rewarded for their time spent :smilingimp:
Also the players who just want any tag can get some of the cheaper ones in a few hours or even less.