• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Bottiger

Administrator
cp_foundry is a new map that is coming in the christmas update. It is coming out soon.

I have added cp_foundry to Valve, Control Points, and Popular servers. You may select them with the nominate command.

I am planning to open 1 or 2 of them on the same ip and ports as the halloween servers.

Reactions: KinCryos

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
what?
im talking about that guy from green eggs and ham
oh. Yeah that guy. He keeps offering m---wait I forgot, was he the one that didn't like it or did I get it wrong.

On topic:
This is going to be nice... if I ever get on
I might as well craft the new weapons.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Well, Its here. ITS FINALLY HERE. 14 Smissmas Weps and items, 7 Dr.Ghordbort items, 1 map with 12 map specfic achievements and OVER FRIKIN 50 ITEMS FROM THE MANN CO STORE IS 75% PERCENT OFF! And its double drop week! HELLZ YEAH!

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Well, Its here. ITS FINALLY HERE. 14 Smissmas Weps and items, 7 Dr.Ghordbort items, 1 map with 12 map specfic achievements and OVER FRIKIN 50 ITEMS FROM THE MANN CO STORE IS 75% PERCENT OFF! And its double drop week! HELLZ YEAH!

I have $30 burning a hole through my Steam wallet.

So many people are hammering the Steam servers that I had to switch my location to Denmark to get the update to download.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Hm, it has appeared that one of the servers if filled with sentry turtling Fags that say "Pay us Or no acments." And another is filled with guys that say LOLLOLOLOLOLOOLOLL!!!!! I STALL YA CPPS! RAGE QUIT YA N00B!