• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Earlier on the 2FORT+ EU server there was a sniper who people were accusing of wallhacking, I spectated the player and recorded a demo- though (as I said in the demo) I'm not sure if they're actually hacking... I don't believe they're using wallhacks, however some of the shots seemed to be snapping much quicker than others- what do you think?

Download Demo
Download (direct)

I have not posted a report for this, as I do not like to make reports unless I am sure about the accusation. If enough people conclude that this person is hacking I will go ahead and post a report (unless an admin watches this and decides for themselves).

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I'm not on my desktop so I can't view it right now but you should post it as a report anyway.

No one should be busting peoples' balls about being unsure about potential hackers and still playing it safe by reporting. Even if that person is an admin applicant.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have not posted a report for this, as I do not like to make reports unless I am sure about the accusation.
Worst case scenario, we say no and it's not valid. Either way, someone is benefitting. We benefit from keeping hackers off our servers and you benefit from learning. It's a win win =)

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm not on my desktop so I can't view it right now but you should post it as a report anyway.

No one should be busting peoples' balls about being unsure about potential hackers and still playing it safe by reporting. Even if that person is an admin applicant.
Worst case scenario, we say no and it's not valid. Either way, someone is benefitting. We benefit from keeping hackers off our servers and you benefit from learning. It's a win win =)

I understand what you're both saying, it wasn't that I was worried about this- it was more that I'd rather have all the reports I make be my personal beliefs, same as I wouldn't feel right posting a report on behalf of someone else without a good reason.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
Check his profile page, Lmaobox is detected in about an hour now. :D If he's not VAC'd by now, he's either legit, or running a different cheat.