Dommy

Unremarkable User
Boss spawning provides a lot of extra fun on silly servers and should be kept that way. However, once many players (or even just one) begin to spend lots of credits to constantly spawn bosses, it causes a lot of issues for the ongoing gameplay, rather than being just extra fun.

Headless horseman bosses, if there are 2 of them at the same time, cause the screen to shake a lot. Is it a good game experience when your screen is shaking for an hour in a row? Bosses are also very powerful and you have to stay focused at them; it takes your focus away from everything else going on in the game.

This is especially problematic in the randomizer server in which many people are still trying to play the game seriously. Skial is restricting all the other ways of spamming in the game (intel spam, chat, taunts etc.) but not boss spawning. This should change.

My suggestion is this: implement a cooldown feature (I'd suggest 5 minutes per 2 bosses) for bosses.

Dommy

Unremarkable User
Doubt that'll actually happen
Why? There are already some limitations to it, for example only 2 bosses can be alive at the same time.

Most people join randomizer server to play randomizer gamemode, not fight TF2 bosses for one hour in a row.
It's an additional feature that should be used every now and then for extra, it should not be spammed.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Its worse on Bottiger's Idle/Trade when people start spam-spawning monoculus in the enemy team's spawn and traps the entire team until some lucky soul manages to kill it

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Most people join randomizer server to play randomizer gamemode, not fight TF2 bosses for one hour in a row.
It's an additional feature that should be used every now and then for extra, it should not be spammed.

Wait, you can spawn bosses in the randomizer server? I thought it was a trade server-only thing.

Dommy

Unremarkable User
Wait, you can spawn bosses in the randomizer server? I thought it was a trade server-only thing.
You can spawn them in randomizer server, yes. Headless horseman and monoculus.

But regardless of which server we're talking about, I don't think anyone should have the ability to constantly spawn them non-stop.