Bottiger

Administrator
RH29ov_A.jpg

So we heard you like contracts and credits, and now you can have both.

Simply type !contracts while in a server and you'll see a list of daily contracts you can do.

When you have completed them, just click "Check In" and you will instantly get your credits.

It also requires the MOTD to be enabled, so if you've disabled it, don't do that.

Last edited:

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You should record your voice similar to the Miss Pauling voice lines for the contracts.

"Bottiger here, I need you to kill someone"

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
You should record your voice similar to the Miss Pauling voice lines for the contracts.

"Bottiger here, I need you to kill someone"
+1

A very nice custom idea and would be a nice little addition
And Bottiger's voice is hot

Overall seems like a funny addition and a cool idea

Buster1

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I have to call you out on this just so everybody knows. This is just a Blackwonder ripoff, nothing original... so yeah... have fun.

Last edited:

Bottiger

Administrator
Okay, sorry for this little mess again.
Have a good night!

Just wanted to add that we are probably the last community you want to accuse of being unoriginal. There's a long list of things people take for granted now that were on Skial long before anywhere else like this https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=210702

Did you know that I made achievement_idle_awesomebox, a map that you are using? The most popular custom map after orange.

If you ever decide to give us a chance, I think you will be surprised.

Benedevil

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I want to just apologize an behalf of blackwonder for the behaviour that was displayed yesterday. It was a lot of misinformation and misunderstanding going around. Firstly the idea for the now public sourcemod plugin: Contracts, originally came from our servers htt ps://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=288138&highlight=contracts. It is inevideble that people will eventually copy your ideas and that is quite frankly how it works in server hosting.
I'm not interested in starting a community fight. I respect your work and your presence in the hosting industry.