The King 2

Mildly Menacing Medic
I've been playing a lot on Skial but never seen lags like this before the last update. And it's every single day. I haven't seen a thread about it, maybe its in some subforum but I'm wondering if Skial will or can adress this issue at all. First I thought it must be me but people constantly comment on it in the chat... No other server seems to have this problems. Even the US servers run better for me.

Especially the EU 2Fort, Hightower and Turbine server. Sometimes it's borderline unplayable.

Reactions: T-Wayne

Bottiger

Administrator
I have checked the servers multiple times and I have not seen anything that was causing an issue. All our servers are under 60% cpu usage even during maximum population (due to the player loss from the matchmaking update).

Every time I check the servers they are not lagging. I have not been able to check the server right when people say it lags.

In each case the lag went away by itself in minutes. It should be expected that sometimes networks will have congestion due to routers dying or ddos attacks being launched. There is really nothing I can do to make the host prevent them from happening.

It shouldn't be happening every day, but I really doubt it is happening every day. I've checked your chat history and I don't see people complaining about it all the time.

Some people have submitted mtrs that did show that is was certainly a network issue, but the problem went away quickly. The host can certain do better than allowing these things to happen once a week but it certainly isn't bad enough to warrant changing. I am confident that these problems will not be a long-term issue.

Last edited: