Flame

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hey guys, do you have a 3DS that's modded? Do you want an awesome competitive team for Pokemon Sun or Moon? Then look no further! My competitive team for Pokemon Sun and Moon is now available and it's only $3! All you gotta do is pay me, export your save file and send it to me and I'll give you my competitive team. The team hasn't yet lost a match under my control so if you want the best pokemon team out there, look no further and purchase now! The team is all shiny apart from Necrozma and is fully legal for online battles. So what are you waiting for? Buy now and be the very best today! PM me to buy.

Reactions: Gameboy.exe

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lol building a team isn't hard nobody is gonna pay for that. even if you don't know any good teams it's not hard to find guides.

Flame

Mildly Menacing Medic
lol building a team isn't hard nobody is gonna pay for that. even if you don't know any good teams it's not hard to find guides.
Yea but guides are for noobs and the pokemon used in guides are usually common af in battle. As for building a team, its not that hard if you know what you're doing. Most people who play pokemon are too stupid to build their own teams as ur forgetting that most players of pokemon are between the ages of about 7 to 13 years old. The others are diehards like myself who've played every game and mastered it but then got bored and hacked instead.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you're going to sell a team, at least give us the specifics, or at the very least give us the dang team.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This ain't no lootbox, we should know what we're buying. We pay too avoid the grind but if it's just "I catch ubers and win" then buying a team would be even more pointless.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This ain't no lootbox, we should know what we're buying. We pay too avoid the grind but if it's just "I catch ubers and win" then buying a team would be even more pointless.
If he chose not to give us specify on his team then he wanted to keep it hidden, probably because it isn't anything special or meta defining but i digress. People shouldn't be interested in it anyway. It's too vague beside only knowing necrozma.

Flame

Mildly Menacing Medic
If he chose not to give us specify on his team then he wanted to keep it hidden, probably because it isn't anything special or meta defining but i digress. People shouldn't be interested in it anyway. It's too vague beside only knowing necrozma.
he won't give you the team. If he did then we could make it ourselves.
The team is not given in my post so that people can't copy it, as @Silver Ag stated. However, since most people here seem to be quite toxic and extremely childish, I will reveal the team (but not IVs, EVs, movesets or whatever else). The team may look weak at first to those of you that have no idea how much power can be placed with those pokemon but I assure you that I have never lost a match with the following: Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Exeggcutor, Alolan Marowak, Mimikyu, Kommo-o and Necrozma.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Exeggcutor, Alolan Marowak, Mimikyu, Kommo-o and Necrozma.
I feel like I could stomp this team, this looks like one you obtained as you were playing through Sun and Moon, your first two Pokemon are weak to poison so any Pokemon carrying Gunk shot or Sludge Bomb would do it in. Marowak and Necrozma are weak to dark, Kommo-O is weak to Ice and Mimikyu is weak to ghost. The way I see it, I could have a Battle Bonded Greninja carrying Gunk Shot, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse and a Priority Shadow Sneak to get rid of Mimikyu's Disguise and I can put quite the dent in your team. All of them are slower than Greninja so at the very least, they'd get 2 HKO'd by it.

Flame

Mildly Menacing Medic
I feel like I could stomp this team, this looks like one you obtained as you were playing through Sun and Moon, your first two Pokemon are weak to poison so any Pokemon carrying Gunk shot or Sludge Bomb would do it in. Marowak and Necrozma are weak to dark, Kommo-O is weak to Ice and Mimikyu is weak to ghost. The way I see it, I could have a Battle Bonded Greninja carrying Gunk Shot, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse and a Priority Shadow Sneak to get rid of Mimikyu's Disguise and I can put quite the dent in your team. All of them are slower than Greninja so at the very least, they'd get 2 HKO'd by it.
Hehe lets just say all of them outrun most opponents I have come against, purely because their stats are perfected. As for the "obtained through playing sun and moon", I didn't obtain them by playing through. All hacked in but legalised. Power is still immense in the team though.

Flame

Mildly Menacing Medic
why do you type like that?
I simply played around with op hacked mons I created until I formed an easy looking but formidable team. That way I can give opponents a nasty surprise when "easy" pokemon defeat their legendaries.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I simply played around with op hacked mons I created until I formed an easy looking but formidable team. That way I can give opponents a nasty surprise when "easy" pokemon defeat their legendaries.
uh, doesn't really prove your point since you're using OU. Easy pokemon would be considered pokemon in their basic evolution, not a final stage. Not to mention you never stated if you're using your teams in online or VGC. If you're playing online then as you stated "Most people who play pokemon are too stupid to build their own teams as ur forgetting that most players of pokemon are between the ages of about 7 to 13 years old." Be undefeated in VGC then i'll be impressed.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hehe lets just say all of them outrun most opponents I have come against, purely because their stats are perfected. As for the "obtained through playing sun and moon", I didn't obtain them by playing through. All hacked in but legalised. Power is still immense in the team though.
That just sounds egotistical, I'm almost 100% certain that even if you maxed their speeds, they still wouldn't be able to outrun a battle bonded Greninja, especially since most are max speed anyways.