bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Seems like they are developing maps themselves
GkRo7j8.png

I say we riot.

Bottiger

Administrator
That's what they should've done in the beginning.

But it is still dumb that they are only doing this gamemode because they are watching our announcements for stuff to rip. As mentioned, ze has been out on TF2 for a year or more and they only decided to get into it 2 days after I made that announcement.

selkies

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Imagine being a grown man this upset over some shitty TF2 custom map in the year of our Lord 2019.

oeoGZPW.png

Reactions: Zan

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Imagine being a grown man this upset over some shitty TF2 custom map in the year of our Lord 2019.

oeoGZPW.png
The year of our Lord? More like the year of your imaginary friend. Also, stop imagining being a grown man, it dont happen for people like you. keep dreaming mofo.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Selkies made the LUL twitch emote into big colored picture of the guy. How u do dat?

Bottiger

Administrator

Haha I love how mad you are that you are just waiting for a thread here to make an insult, now that you can't rage hack on our servers anymore.

Imagine being a grown woman so mad about being banned for aimbotting (as though it was unreasonable) that you ragehack and checked the forum from 7 am to 3 am, for almost a year now... and bragging about how good you are at the game and coding knowledge just because you use a lot of hacks LOL.

And then having the vpn you paid $100+ for being useless since you disappeared 3 months ago and trying to pretend as though it was nothing.

LUm4wBf.png

Here's a tip for a skid such as your self, disconnecting in 20 seconds before the vpn scanner finishes doesn't count as "being able to play whenever you want". I welcome you to keep trying and wasting money, it gives me something to laugh about every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Trooper

Crash.ca

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor

oeoGZPW.png
lmao so much for being some renowned therapist huh!? lol sits on her ass all day waiting to try and dig whats left of her methed out nails into the owner of the server, pathetic and childish. Its lovely to see she's still as immature as ever, keep up the good work selkie, keep using those downloads for your "reaction time" LOL .