• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

QuakeSlamACake

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Short Explanation:
So, this is the third time I've seen this guy use his votemenu perks to slay saxton hale on VSH. He's done it multiple times and continually tries to lie about it not being against the rules. In the video I had OBS up and started recording by hitting the home button which I have bound to record for OBS. The entire hale round I was actively attacking the Red team and did not delay.

I expect a permanent removal of his votemenu perks, and ban from VSH servers.

Offender's Profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333896194/
Name of Offender:
ComedyGold
Video Evidence:

ComedyGold

Scarcely Lethal Noob
The first time i saw someone vote abuse on skial was funny as hecc.Hale was just casually playing and someone called the vote.So then Hale super jumps and then just dies and his ragdoll was incredible and made me laugh in times when things weren't going so good. So i thought it was fine to vote slay because many other players have done it before.I got caught once and got banned for a week.And for a quiet a time i stopped using !votemenu but shortly after i started using it again.I couldn't get off of it(that's what she said)In the end banning me from !votemenu is a win win for everyone.

QuakeSlamACake

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So, are you on an alt account?

I do want to say that this is quite similar to another case that I had reported on a skial.com 2Fort+ server centered in LA. Unlike that situation though, the useless sods that screamed about getting thicker skin won't make a difference(Which was hilarious because the guy I complained of was votemuting me and tried to voteban me twice, so client-side mutes didn't really work)

Sonasaki

Mildly Menacing Medic
Also it's sounds like the Victim was Provoking Comedy which I Guess means he's at fsufa also.

mari0

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ok first it was a joke den it got a little bit overboard with space bein all salty just because Comedy solo raged him and someone put a vote on to ban comedy, comedy and other peeps actually thought it was a joke but it people actually put f1 for yes and now we have comedy muted gagged :[

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ok first it was a joke den it got a little bit overboard with space bein all salty just because Comedy solo raged him and someone put a vote on to ban comedy, comedy and other peeps actually thought it was a joke but it people actually put f1 for yes and now we have comedy muted gagged :[

Use periods. Run-on sentences are aids on the eyes.