Video ComedyGold the Votemenu Perk Abuser

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by QuakeSlamACake, Jun 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. QuakeSlamACake

QuakeSlamACake Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Short Explanation:
    So, this is the third time I've seen this guy use his votemenu perks to slay saxton hale on VSH. He's done it multiple times and continually tries to lie about it not being against the rules. In the video I had OBS up and started recording by hitting the home button which I have bound to record for OBS. The entire hale round I was actively attacking the Red team and did not delay.

I expect a permanent removal of his votemenu perks, and ban from VSH servers.

Offender's Profile:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333896194/
    Name of Offender:
    ComedyGold
    Video Evidence:

2. ComedyGold

ComedyGold Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

The first time i saw someone vote abuse on skial was funny as hecc.Hale was just casually playing and someone called the vote.So then Hale super jumps and then just dies and his ragdoll was incredible and made me laugh in times when things weren't going so good. So i thought it was fine to vote slay because many other players have done it before.I got caught once and got banned for a week.And for a quiet a time i stopped using !votemenu but shortly after i started using it again.I couldn't get off of it(that's what she said)In the end banning me from !votemenu is a win win for everyone.

3. QuakeSlamACake

QuakeSlamACake Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

So, are you on an alt account?

I do want to say that this is quite similar to another case that I had reported on a skial.com 2Fort+ server centered in LA. Unlike that situation though, the useless sods that screamed about getting thicker skin won't make a difference(Which was hilarious because the guy I complained of was votemuting me and tried to voteban me twice, so client-side mutes didn't really work)

4. Chikens | ⓣⓔⓔⓜⓞ(^人^)ง-

Chikens | ⓣⓔⓔⓜⓞ(^人^)ง- Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

If his vote slay goes through then wouldn't the server be on Comedy Gold's side of innocence? Additionally at the end of the video Paint Brush says "Listen buddy, no one cares".

5. Sonasaki (Ray's Wife)

Sonasaki (Ray's Wife) Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:

Comedy you Retarded don't get yourself banned!!!!

6. Sonasaki (Ray's Wife)

Steam:

Also it's sounds like the Victim was Provoking Comedy which I Guess means he's at fsufa also.

7. ComedyGold

ComedyGold Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

I want to thank you both for supporting me,and no I'm not on an alt account

8. san7890

san7890 Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

9. Duncan’s donuts

Duncan’s donuts Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Ok first it was a joke den it got a little bit overboard with space bein all salty just because Comedy solo raged him and someone put a vote on to ban comedy, comedy and other peeps actually thought it was a joke but it people actually put f1 for yes and now we have comedy muted gagged :[

10. Metroidz

Metroidz Server-Clearing Cynic

Steam:

Use periods. Run-on sentences are aids on the eyes.

11. Sonasaki (Ray's Wife)

Steam:

TAG THIS I DARE YOU.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice