[PyroCrab] ZussyPoo

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
combatarms88h.jpg

combatarms86is.jpg

combatarms85m.jpg

combatarms84v.jpg

Many perms! Includes Elite Moderator, T-2, MZP-1, ACR (fully customized!) and AK-47. Also has an extreme amount of days left on the Alien Gun. These screenshots are a bit outdated, but since I don't play, I haev no more use for this account.
I am looking for items valued to around $75 USD. But for safety reasons, no cash will be accepted.
Payments will be accepted in TF2 items or RSGP.
Reference:
1 key = $1.50
1 ref = $0.50
1 bud = $33.00
Taking suggestions on RSGP and current market value.
You are free to offer TF2 other items, but you MUST sell it for keys/ref/buds first, otherwise I will HALF the value of your current offer.
A middleman will be used. He/she will validate my account accuracy and taking in the items the other side is offering.

Also, the account is MAJ3 3%, I got on after and level'd it for good measures. Inbox is average but it is all free, some old 7 day NX guns from various events I never bothered to use.
The CA account is completely clean. I have never even bothered to touch a hacking software. CBL clean and verified. The account is in the Top 10,000 rankings. So it is hard to come by these. I hope whoever buys this will keep it in good care.
Thanks for reading, bumps appreciated.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i remember combat arms.
fuck you and everyone who used Viper. mother fucking speed increase and you cant even get nut shot kills on female characters.

[PyroCrab] ZussyPoo

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
i remember combat arms.
fuck you and everyone who used Viper. mother fucking speed increase and you cant even get nut shot kills on female characters.
Did you know they updated nutshots so that it takes even less damage than getting shot in the feet? Nowdays, if you get hit in the balls by an L96A1, your health only drops to around 53.

Edit: Medkit/Minigun is required in the new Fireteam level.

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
i Remember Combat Arms
Fuck Those
i Quit
Because TOO MANY HACKER
NEXON DON'T DO ANYTHING
AND IM PRETTY SURE NONE WILL BUY IT!