Bottiger

Administrator
Skial Middleman is shutting down due to inactivity.

Please remove your item. Adding items to the bot has been disabled.

You can check if you have any items on the bot here.

http://www.skial.com/middleman/

People with items still on the bot.

- Gigitrix
- [BG] JordyDerpHyunn
- ☠SkULL BaSh3R 707☠
- ひげをそっていない(ua)
- MrSuppermar

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Was just about to start using this actually. well about being sometime in the nearby future.

Bottiger

Administrator
No one bought anything with it in over 2 months.

The only items I see left on the bot are overpriced common items like crates and stranges.

If in the future there is actual demand for irreversible cash trades, then I can put it back up.

gigitrix

Mildly Menacing Medic
Any chance you could open source the thing? It's interesting tech, to say the least!

Medina

Unremarkable User
Just registered because of this. I tried selling my Buds and Keys via this bot, but the buyer kept getting errors.
Bob: There was a problem contacting mtgox.com. Try again or report the problem. 22:30:56

I'm assuming that other sellers tried the same, but simply gave up without reporting the issue. I ended up trading my items for BTC just fine, but we used the honour system instead.

Bottiger

Administrator
Just registered because of this. I tried selling my Buds and Keys via this bot, but the buyer kept getting errors.

Bob: There was a problem contacting mtgox.com. Try again or report the problem. 22:30:56

I'm assuming that other sellers tried the same, but simply gave up without reporting the issue. I ended up trading my items for BTC just fine, but we used the honour system instead.

You should've reported it then. Mtgox changed their API and sometimes it went down. I can't do anything if no one tells me about it.

I just tested it and made the appropriate fixes so it can contact mtgox again.

NinjaNick

Mildly Menacing Medic
Aww man! This looked so cool, it really did seem like the way of the future. Please consider reopening the bot :)

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Aww man! This looked so cool, it really did seem like the way of the future. Please consider reopening the bot :)

Now I know you just got here, but check the dates on the last post.

It was in march.

NinjaNick

Mildly Menacing Medic
Now I know you just got here, but check the dates on the last post.

It was in march.

Yeah, I know. That's why I want them to give it another chance? I mean I am just new and only one person but... I don't know. Why close it in the first place? Did it cost a monthly fee to run or something of that nature.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah, I know. That's why I want them to give it another chance? I mean I am just new and only one person but... I don't know. Why close it in the first place? Did it cost a monthly fee to run or something of that nature.

You're telling me you didnt even read the thread?

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It took time and resources with no output, so it wasn't worth it. And again this thread was done over a year ago please watch where you post.