Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hi all,

I have an extra "The Ship" Steam key, which includes 2 other giftable keys once activated on an account. I'm going to run a little competition similar to this one: http://www.skial.com/threads/the-16-5-steam-games-and-a-bills-hat-giveaway-thread.17108/ The rules are the same: " Only people with a couple of posts and Steam account linked are eligible, so please don't get all your alts here. If you're a well known troll and/or I don't like you I obviously won't give you anything, but I doubt those one or two people will post here anyway. Only one guess per person, if a question proves to be difficult I can give another clue to the answer. Once a new clue is given everybody who have posted before can post once again. "

The question is: Which movie I'm posting screenshots from? : )

Only one guess per person per screenshot, don't forget. I'll post the first one soon.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Okay, here's the first one, only die-hard fans would know from this though (I didn't want to make it way too easy in the beginning), but if you do you deserve it no doubt : )

BYOvz.jpg

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay, here's the first one, only die-hard fans would know from this though (I didn't want to make it way too easy in the beginning), but if you do you deserve it no doubt : )

snip
Die Hard?

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yes, it is, Faron8 is the winner! And I remember giving him a Ship game already lol, looks like he found the next thing to collect : )