• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So, for those of you who don't read the trade threads at all, and for those who haven't played with me since yesterday, you probably haven't seen the getup I've chose to don.

Genuine Hero's Tail, Team Spirit
Genuine Planeswalker Goggles
"Socks of the Satirist" - The Essential Accessories, Team Spirit
Strange Scattergun
"All My Lovin'" - Mad Milk
Genuine Three Rune Blade

As you may have noticed, something is fatally wrong: My new stuff isn't named/described.
What should I name my stuff? I was thinking of doing an X-ray theme (Hero's Tail is grey, hit with so much radiation that my hair turned grey), named after the songs from Colors by Between the Buried & Me, named after Depeche Moude songs, memes, or the "I'm an asshole" theme.

Ideas for names and descriptions GO.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
S. Scatter
Name - Strange Boomstick
Desc - This is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barrelled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line.

Why? Because.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
S. Scatter
Name - Strange Boomstick
Desc - This is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barrelled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line.

Why? Because.
Too generic. Plus, my Engy stuff is Evil Dead themed.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
3RB = "Poor Man's Basher"
Scatter = "Ban-Stick"
Hero's Tail = "Gaga Wig"
Goggles = "Air Force Ones"

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ban Stick is potential. Anyone else have suggestions? Drinking hasn't helped my creativity as it usually does.

Edit: I was just reflecting on my creative comparisons that I use in insults when I'm drinkin', and then I remembered that I still have yet to say, "Cunt off, cumbucket," to anyone, based on that thread where some kid asked for a permaban on a guy insulting him.

Reactions: Roman