Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Might be a bit easier when typing up blurbs of comments, not sure if it is possible. Just thought I'd hear if you guys were interested in it. =)

By this, I mean a count for comments on statuses, similar to the one that appears when you type a a status as a whole.

Last edited:
Reactions: T-Wayne

Toxik

Contributor
The count limit on comments is pretty huge, I think it's good enough to have it on statuses since they are so restricted but don't know about actual FB posts

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The count limit on comments is pretty huge, I think it's good enough to have it on statuses since they are so restricted but don't know about actual FB posts
Oh no, I'm not meaning increase the character count. I mean a count to show how many characters you've used so far. Similar to how when you're typing statuses.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I'm not sure if you mean comments on status or comments on thread (i.e. posts). If you mean comments on status, sure why not. As far as showing character count on comments on threads, i think only fairnessplesase or twayne would care.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not sure if you mean comments on status or comments on thread (i.e. posts). If you mean comments on status, sure why not. As far as showing character count on comments on threads, i think only fairnessplesase or twayne would care.
Status comments, sorry I should've been more specific. I'll add it to the op.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
rJb7P.jpg

rJbeI.jpg

Bottom left.