Status
Not open for further replies.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Dear Bottiger
If I show you a logical response that any person with emotion would give to a long-standing member of the community and your first admin, going out of your way to discredit common sense using overexaggerations of actions primarily from 8 months ago isn't necessarily addressing what I said. Actually, it's just you trying to make a completely irrelevant dig to discredit a logical comment so you don't look ridiculous.
You still haven't answered peoples' questions regarding how the activity is measured.
images

Bottiger

Administrator
If I show you a logical response that any person with emotion would give to a long-standing member of the community and your first admin, going out of your way to discredit common sense using overexaggerations of actions primarily from 8 months ago isn't necessarily addressing what I said. Actually, it's just you trying to make a completely irrelevant dig to discredit a logical comment so you don't look ridiculous.
You still haven't answered peoples' questions regarding how the activity is measured.
images

I think you know very well that you did some of that just last month.

And I am not going to answer how activity is measured.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
How come? It would be good for current and future admins to know so they won't get the boot out of nowhere

because otherwise there would be admins trying to meet that requirement at the bare minimum to stay an admin.

and people would be trying to keep the bare minimum to apply for admin

Reactions: Giildy

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
^^^
Reading all this stuff above, Bott, I'm recalling myself telling you that your liberalism won't do you any good. Looks like my predictions become true...

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Attention Skial administration staff, community members, and newcomers alike:

If you have any questions or issues regarding this announcement, please contact me directly instead of posting here. This is a news post, not a LiveJournal. All issues will be discussed with the corresponding parties and dealt with accordingly.

Locked.

Reactions: Staying_Classy
Status
Not open for further replies.