Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I'd like to propose 2 major (depending on how you see it) changes to the discord. This has no impact on the players/non-staff userbase.

1: Give TF2 Admins the basic moderating permissions
- Post edit
- Post delete
- Warn via skialbot
NOT kick
NOT ban
NOT
anything that could be abused heavily

2: Implement an archive for edits made inside skial discord - this can be used to track potential abuse.
I know that Skial bot is @Bottiger own bot I think, so I asked my coding team to extract some of my own bots code for you. You can take directly from my bot on my discord;
https://github.com/yogstation13/yog...34974dbb5d22e2e32f193b/models/Discord/Routers
the DiscordRouterMessageDelete.js and DiscordRouterMessageUpdate.js files

Those files I've been told will set up an archive and put in it any edits or deletions made within the discord. You can hide the channels from the public if you wish.

The hard work is done for you, and everything the staff do with thew new power would be logged as evidence. If you delete messages from the deleted archive, it re-adds it because you deleted it, vicious loop lol.

Why do I want this?
Because you trust us to manage over a dozen servers with powers which amount to more than just kick and bans, we have fun commands you trust us not to use (and we don't), I see no harm in letting us moderate the discord too. The skial staff we have right now are decent in quality and I don't foresee any disaster occurring.