chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
I'm gonna cut to the chase.

Dark Vader -
Remove chain lightning on rage.

One-shot lighter classes from across the map. Do I need to explain more?

Cave Johnson -
Add more ammo
Add !cantsee

Has the same amount of ammo as the player's last-selected's primary ammo (EX: If that player picked Pyro, they would have 200 ammo + a full clip

Hard to aim pills in 3rd person

Gabe Newell -
Decrease rage-build speed.

Pretty spammy, and has extremely little counters.

Pootis Bird -
Remove crits on special attack.

605 damage is pure bullshit.

Spyro -
Remove gun on rage
Decrease fire damage on rage from 9 to 7

Same as vader, can 1 shot scouts from across the map. Also linked to a exploit from getting ammo from dispensers.

The afterburn alone can kill any lighter class by itself.

One-Punch Man -
Add a sentry-stun rage

This man has 0 counter to Engineers. Sentries have to much knockback if placed correctly.

Doom -
Increase item spawn frequency

Pretty hard to play without a rage, so the occasional Rocket Launcher would be nice.

Predator -
Decrease cloak drain rate

Hardest boss to win as, as most people don't know it's the Reload button to superjump, and his cloak drains WAYYY to quickly at the start of the match.

Handsome Jack -
Remove Invisibilty rage option
Remove the Air Strike from the Arsenal rage

Invis is just too much for 50 rage, atleast increase it to 100 rage to use if you don't remove it.

Air Strike one-shots lighter and heavier classes. Not a Heavy though.

Demopan -
Cooldown on his charge ability

It's the most spammed thing ever, there just no counter to Demopan if he can infinitely charge.

L4D Bill -
Decrease shotgun damage
Decrease afterburn damage from 9 to 7

Can one-shot lighter classes, and if he doesnt, the 9 afterburn will.

vhristofer

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
for one punch man, he doesn't just need a sentry-stun rage, he needs a full knockback resist rage because PYROS

bebe

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm with all of these change ideas, but, I really want Neo added back. There was no reason to remove him.

The W.O.B.

Scarcely Lethal Noob
These changes need to happen, right now there is a clear difference between which bosses are the best and easiest to win with. Also bring Neo back.

Bob Knight

Mildly Menacing Medic
Have to agree and disagree with your points

Agree with:
  • Darth Vader chain lightning being too op
  • Cave Johnson having more ammo
  • One punch having something against engineers and definitely not PYROS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Doom having a Increase item spawn frequency
  • Demopan getting rage too fast and too frequency which is mostly spamming the rage that why playing demo doesn't take skills
  • Predator cloak rate decreasing too fast
Disagree with:
  • Removing Pootis Bird's crits b/c it would be difficult to kill players when using rage
  • Removing Spyro's pistol b/c pistol accuracy is not that good to fire but the only problem is to fix spyro getting ammo from red dispensers
  • Removing Handsome Jack invisible and rocket rage but put the invisible rage at 100 tho like Hatsune Miku rages
  • Removing L4D Bill's shotgun b/c there really noting problem with it
The # 1 weapon we should ban is the Huntsman
b/c the only reason people use it is to trap him into the taunt stun which is annoying to play as bosses.

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
+1
Nerf spyro by removing ammo. Although if u remove his ammo bring his health back up.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I would like to see the other hale bosses like : Hale him self, the Easter bunny, and Headless Horseman on the FF2 servers

ExoRC

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I think we all agree on these changes because we are all annoyed of 3 demopans gluing their finger to the R key :/ or the vaders that kill 5 people with a chain lightning. I would like to see them give spyro no ammo from dispensers like the OLD short circuit. They could make Doom be able to stock up on ammo because if you get 2 shotguns **which i call Winchesters** you don't get any reserve ammo just re-gives you the same weapon.

Reactions: Reedgreat

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
I would like to see the other hale bosses like : Hale him self, the Easter bunny, and Headless Horseman on the FF2 servers
We should add those and painis cupcake and then get rid of spyro entirely
Perfect

Slip

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
+1
My biggest turnoff for ff2 is boss balance. Hopefully these changes get accepted!

dope

Truly Feared Pyro
+1 they should make these changes exept - pootis crits, and jack invisibility
other then that they really should, and it suprises me charius took the time to make this lmao