Contributor
  • captain bukkake
  • 7:23am eastern
  • bottiger`s idle
  • SteamID Stem_0:1:75620801
  • 2012-02-29_00010.jpg

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
It's just one guy spawncamping and he reports him why? Because he can't handle it?

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Captain Bukkake is an awesome name! People reporting others on IDLE seem to be the thing to do nowadays. Apparently they are unaware of what the server is for.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Saw thread.
Me: "Please don't be Idle, please don't be Idle, please don't be Idle..."
:facepalm:

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
LOL Even on Idle there are some rules. Less fucks are given but that doesn't mean that not a single fuck is given.
I think there are 3 fucks we should give on IDLE. Hacks (so they don't do it on other non-idle servers), Racism, and excessive micspam. Heck we don't even do anything for spawn camping on regular servers. Eventually autobalance happens and it's over.

Brandon mckinney

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I think there are 3 fucks we should give on IDLE. Hacks (so they don't do it on other non-idle servers), Racism, and excessive micspam. Heck we don't even do anything for spawn camping on regular servers. Eventually autobalance happens and it's over.

mike spam i hardly see any thing for. and auto balance there is none in idle. it just gets real old. any way of getting it replaced with a map i made?

my map, no bitching about killing friendly`s, and spawn camping. allows you to kill idles, with a idle kill at end of road. still allows the ppl that want to fight a play ground.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
mike spam i hardly see any thing for. and auto balance there is none in idle. it just gets real old. any way of getting it replaced with a map i made?

my map, no bitching about killing friendly`s, and spawn camping. allows you to kill idles, with a idle kill at end of road. still allows the ppl that want to fight a play ground.
No.

Reactions: Cylosis
Status
Not open for further replies.