(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Soldier

Cancer: Dapper, Shako
Low: Rack (Cancer?), Pith Helmet, Bucket
Mid: Pot (Low?), Jeepcap, Spartan (Top?), Drill, Softcap, Chieftan's, Fukaa (?), HWNN, Salty, Stash (top?)
Top: TC, Tyrant's, Kabuto, Honcho's, AA (mid?)

If we get a few ideas in I'll clear up the OP to make it look presentable. Also need more classes maybe : )
You forgot the softcap. It's higher than jeepcap.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ah, I was only doing the Soldier class, btw I think the All-Class Hat category would look like this:
Cancer: Tree
Low: Noble
Mid: Towering Pillar
Top: Modest, KE

brown bomber is mid.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
The Only GOOD heavy hats are Team captain, officer's ustaska, And One man army.
EDIT: Ok, I forgot to add Hound Dog. I like My Johnny Bravo Hair.

Irish

Gore-Spattered Heavy
This topic is like talking gun control or abortion......This subject may even be tougher.

The cancer thing for me is what hat looks the worst on a model or is unrealistic. The Tam is a cancer hat on a Demo but I actually think it fits the model nicely.

The heavy (my favorite class) has a ton of shitty looking hats. One Man, Coppers, Dread, Hard Counter, Gym Rat and the Coupe really is a disaster. The pugilist is a cancer hat but because the heavy uses boxing gloves I think its more fitting than the Hound Dog which I consider a shitty hat but most like. I went with an Outdoorsman being a hunter type in real life. With the new apparatchik apparel it actually became a nice model. The Dragon is considered top tier for the Heavy from what I have seen traded. I hope the Outdoorsman replaces Hound Dog at some point.

Pyro is another class with a ton of shit hats. A toilet plunger????? Little Buddy is the rage right now. Can't go wrong with a Hottie's Hoodie or Head Warmer. Other popular hats are the Birdcage and the Bubble Pipe but I find them to be odd with the model. Steel Toe, Glove and slug I could care less about. Waxy makes more sense because at least its a candle. Attendant (set hat) and Merriweather are classics.

Soldier - Stash, Authority, Lucky Shot and Salty Dog I think are great hats for this class. Not a big fan of the Tyrants or Kabuto but they get serious props when selling. I think because they are older hat models for the soldier model. In general you can get overpays for any soldier hat because its a tough class to outfit.

Medic its all about the Stahlhelm. There are other fitting hats like the mirror, grimm and bleak and the fan favorite of ze goggles. Geisha, sack and bucket helm are the worst here.

Spy - My least played class. Nano is a popular hat but I feel looks like shit along with the mullet and Ketche which is one of the worst hats in the game. Charmer's gets rage but I don't see it especially on this model. Fez, Fedora, Noh Mercy and Phantom are your top tiers in this class. Then you have your Cosa followed by the 2 Billycocks. The beret is your best quickly bought hat.

Sniper - All about the Snaggletooth. Being not only a set hat everyone wants it. This is also the class that saves the "massed flies" effect from being discontinued by Valve. Veil, Worst Nightmare and Yellow Belt are my losers for this class. Everyone wants a fruit shoot but it looks ridiculous when playing. All about that huntsmen arrow in the apple I guess. I like the Anger on this class personally.

Engie - No love for the mining light? Its a classic though along with the SnS. This class saves the "nut's & bolts" effect from being discontinued by Valve. The Big Country, Pencil Pusher, Hetmans and Festivizer round out the garbage here. The last two along with the spy Ketche are the worst hats in the game. Braniac is very popular right now. I don't see it but you can really turn a profit from what I have seen.

Scout is a tough class. Many of the players in TF2 that play Scout are the fast twitch young kids. So what is popular them may escape me. Hot Dogger while popular looks like shit along with Big elfin Deal. El Jefe is the rage but its grossly overpriced. Same deal as a Team Captain but on a smaller scale in terms of dollars.

All classes its about the Modest and the Team Captain. I have a NaH which I prefer over teh pillar which is an 8 foot looking mess of a hat. Killer Exclusive gets allot of props along with the company man. Your low tier here would be the tree which is just awful and the bomber which actually looks good on a few models.

Any way....Just one man's opinion. I say buy what you like and fuck the rest. If your in it to turn profit then play the market. If you want your character to represent you then buy or trade for the hat that you like.

Reactions: The Dude and Rvsz