• Redwings

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Get your facts straight man.

Further more, are you seriously going to bet on a team that is in the toughest division in the NHL and has not made the playoffs since they were reincarnated?

I'll take Psycho on this one

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Get your facts straight man.

Further more, are you seriously going to bet on a team that is in the toughest division in the NHL and has not made the playoffs since they were reincarnated?

I'll take Psycho on this one

Mistook the line that was games played and points as they we're side by side. Either way, we will see kid. Then again you do have the upperhand being in the easiest division out there. Eastern conference is a joke among jokes.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Mistook the line that was games played and points as they we're side by side. Either way, we will see kid. Then again you do have the upperhand being in the easiest division out there. Eastern conference is a joke among jokes.
You saying Boston, Montreal, Tampa Bay, and Pittsburgh are jokes? East may be pretty pedestrian but Dallas looks bad, Colorado looks awful, and the parity seems pretty okay across the conferences right now except for the Metro.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
3b8120b18031d39a08e8a37c8f8a50e2.png

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The East does look a lot better this year. Tampa Bay is starting to benefit from the St. Louis trade look pretty good. From what I have seen Boston hasn't looked that good and Pitt is ok I guess. Who knows a long season ahead...

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
You saying Boston, Montreal, Tampa Bay, and Pittsburgh are jokes? East may be pretty pedestrian but Dallas looks bad, Colorado looks awful, and the parity seems pretty okay across the conferences right now except for the Metro.

Yes they are all shitty teams IMO. Boston, Montreal and Pittsburgh are all the usual leaders in their division. And, the most overrated teams in the NHL. One has that crybaby Crosby, the other expects Chara to carry the entire fucking team and Montreal fans cry like babies if they lose a game. What else is new.

BTW What's YOUR favorite team kid.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Pfft.. Easy 10 keys for me. Short reminder - DRW have 23 consecutive appearances in playoffs.

JWlpmBQ.jpg

3FDQ9Hi.jpg

nUhLXxk.jpg

Good luck, son. Better yet, save up $25 for keys. I want the process of getting keys to be fast and convenient.

I'm also betting 5 keys that Jets won't even make it to playoffs.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I sure am. 5 keys WJ won't make it to the playoffs and 10 keys they won't go farther than DRW.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I thought you'd shake dicks. I wish I could have this bet: it is an easy 15 keys.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I voted Redwings because I like seeing underdogs win in sports.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Great team. Although I hate these motherfuckers (especially after 2012-2013 season's playoffs).

The funny thing though - for a home game against LA Kings (motherfucking defending champions) I paid $120 per ticket, for a home game against CH Blackhawks the same seats were $200. Fucking rivalry..

I voted Redwings because I like seeing underdogs win in sports.
Red Wings are underdogs, huh?

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Great team. Although I hate these motherfuckers (especially after 2012-2013 season's playoffs).

The funny thing though - for a home game against LA Kings (motherfucking defending champions) I paid $120 per ticket, for a home game against CH Blackhawks the same seats were $200. Fucking rivalry..

Red Wings are underdogs, huh?

Damn that is a lot of cheddar though. Yeah it sucked when Red Wings went to the East.