• Minnesota Wild or Winnipeg Jets

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hey, Johnny...

How about we make it more interesting? How about we make a pick of two teams from respective conferences (me - from Eastern, you - from Western) and make a bet who's gonna get the Cup?

Conditions to win the bet:

1. Whoever's pick wins the Cup gets the keys (duuuh);
2. In case all our picks get eliminated on their road to Cup - whoever's pick makes further gets the keys;
3. In case all our picks get eliminated in the same round - whoever's pick loses the series with the best results gets the keys (example - my team loses 4:1, your team loses 4:3 - you get the keys). On top of that, if all four picks of ours get eliminated in the same round the tiebreaker will be the best result of any pick).

I'm ready to bet 20 keys.

My picks are:

1. Washington Capitals
2. Ottawa Senators

Reactions: Chance

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ottawa: 21-3-3 run. Unbelievable...

Remember my screenshot from Feb 7? Look where Senators were...

PmBlECD.jpg

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I wish there was some sort of private message feature so that two people talking to each other wouldn't have to make another thread.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wish there was some sort of private message feature so that two people talking to each other wouldn't have to make another thread.

I dunno if there are any other hockey enthusiasts here, but I am pretty sure they made it public so some other guy can place his bets in as well.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I guess Nashville limped in to the playoffs worse than the Blackhawks but I will still be shocked if Chicago wins.
Right now Nashville is literally tearing Chicago apart.. I guess Crawford is 1 step away from being pulled lol :D

Meanwhile we have "Thrilla in Montreal".. :D

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Never been as happy as i was watching myself read the back of Subban jersey as he was ejected from the game for a clearly deliberate slash to a players wrist. Fucking big mouth cry baby.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Right now Nashville is literally tearing Chicago apart.. I guess Crawford is 1 step away from being pulled lol :D

Pulling Crawford sparked the Blackhawks. Really impressed with the comeback by Chicago and choke by Nashville.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Still like how the word 'poll' is misspelled in the title.

Predators choke because Laviolette can't beat Chicago. Trust me, I know

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Man you guys got lucky on that game. But a win is a win!
Not lucky, but solid goaltending. I would officially call it - great efficiency (lol). 3 goals on 14 shots makes it 21% of efficiency. On top of that, Tampa was trailing us 3-1 for half of 3rd period. Plus, Datsyuk was shining again. First shot on goal for Red Wings in playoffs ended up with the goal :D I think it's a pretty good sign...

But if we keep letting Tampa outshoot us so bad - we won't go too far...

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
zmdru0.png

As fucking pissed off i am that the Jets took so many useless penalties i am trying to remind myself that there is still 6 games to go. Don't fucking start like you guys did in the regular season by being the #1 penalized team.