Zeoplez

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Im Buying Backpacks/Bulk Buying Items With Pure METAL/KEYS~
NOTE~ Selling Backpacks takes both time and effort, I have to sell all of these items over many multiple smaller trades/transactions which is why I buy at a Total % Discount to eventually make Profit off of.
NOTE~ I do Not Count the Majority of Addons Such as (Paints, Parts, Kill Streaks or Spells) when Bulk Buying. (We can discuss adding value to Some addons)
NOTE~ I will ask for a % Discount of the total Price at least 10+% off, (Usually More%+ if you have a more expensive backpack)
Current Stock: 50+ Keys
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=99578494&token=jp2Ig8E2
Trade Offer url ^^^

Last edited:

FaZe Gordon Ramsay

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey man, Ive got a black dead of night ive been itching to sell, the price + half the paint is 1 key, but I can sell it to you for 29 ref if you'd like. Please man, I need this ref. Thanks! :)

Zeoplez

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Hey man, Ive got a black dead of night ive been itching to sell, the price + half the paint is 1 key, but I can sell it to you for 29 ref if you'd like. Please man, I need this ref. Thanks! :)
~~
Sorry I don't really value paints when buying items, I could probably give you a bit of extra metal over the going bp.tf rate or something so like 20 ref