• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

TheAssailant

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I don't shit talk anyone but 1 person and usually am the nicest person on the server helping out where and when I can.

This is emanating from the southern end of a northbound bull. You have made a CAREER out of being toxic AF in text chat. You're not happy unless you're feuding with someone and have several people angry with you. I've been the receiving end of your desperate grasping for attention. It's simultaneously irksome, creepy and kind of pathetic. I told you as much in text chat and you ignored it and instead complained about my use of the /dsay command. Purple rocket man triggered by purple chat text.

All of this said, OP, you need to both grow up and grow a pair. Malicious mute votes are annoying. I've been on the the receiving end of one myself (New York server, I was silenced for "being old and making callouts.") I suggest you learn to deal with it. Also, immediately calling the rest of the server [a bundle of sticks] when your silence ends serves no purpose except to make you look like a petulant child.

Also, there are ways to combat the jubbster's (that's Johnny Whiplash to you) infamous play style. It mostly involves using a vaccinator and knowing his tactics. I'd explain more but based on the number of toys you've thrown out of the pram thus far, I surmise I'd be wasting my breath.

Reactions: Pansmith

иιgнт вℓα∂є

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
This is emanating from the southern end of a northbound bull. You have made a CAREER out of being toxic AF in text chat. You're not happy unless you're feuding with someone and have several people angry with you. I've been the receiving end of your desperate grasping for attention. It's simultaneously irksome, creepy and kind of pathetic. I told you as much in text chat and you ignored it and instead complained about my use of the /dsay command. Purple rocket man triggered by purple chat text.

All of this said, OP, you need to both grow up and grow a pair. Malicious mute votes are annoying. I've been on the the receiving end of one myself (New York server, I was silenced for "being old and making callouts.") I suggest you learn to deal with it. Also, immediately calling the rest of the server [a bundle of sticks] when your silence ends serves no purpose except to make you look like a petulant child.

Also, there are ways to combat the jubbster's (that's Johnny Whiplash to you) infamous play style. It mostly involves using a vaccinator and knowing his tactics. I'd explain more but based on the number of toys you've thrown out of the pram thus far, I surmise I'd be wasting my breath.

I'm not the OP, and I'm sure you're not talking about me, regardless it's nice to see someone not derailing this already pointless thread. My main and first point to the OP you just repeated, you need to ignore the baboons and bullies playing their mind games on the server to the players they don't like, for whatever reason some people just want to ruin others fun for no other reason but to get there own self gratification.