Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The dumb rating only brought conflict between forum regulars and newer, more sensitive users. There was no benefit to having it around and it presented a very unwelcoming environment. No one likes to get told they're dumb, especially as frequently as they could be with ratings. -1

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
-1. here's more boxes than I know what to do with:

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky.jpg

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They're gone. They're not coming back no matter how much we want them too.

Just like my Dad.

HushBK

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Then there's the 'Troll' rating which people post no matter the circumstance *cough cough* Metroidz *cough cough*.
But then again, it's the Internet, and if you think THAT is an unwelcoming environment, you should just join an actual skial.com server lol.
And it's simple enough to just do the same to retaliate ;^)

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
The dumb rating only brought conflict between forum regulars and newer, more sensitive users. There was no benefit to having it around and it presented a very unwelcoming environment. No one likes to get told they're dumb, especially as frequently as they could be with ratings. -1
"No one likes to get told their dumb."
Ironic considering how skial doesn't have a rule against harrassment in the servers. People name-call others all the time and get no punishment. If skial is fine with harrassment, I don't see why they aren't fine with dumb ratings in the first place.